Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What are you reading?

I really need to get better about updating my blog, but alas I am always running around with my head cut off trying to finish school. Come December I will be on top of it way more, I hope :-)

I am currently reading Sex, Murder and a Double Latte by Kyra Davis. I am enjoying it so far but at the beginning there were some contextual issues that just nagged at me. I am a anal retentive editor while reading so misspellings, grammar errors, and contextual errors irk me to no end. Maybe I should become a book editor to end it once and for all!!

In any case, why don't you drop me a line about what you are currently reading by commenting on this post.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm re-reading the twilight series. Matt gave me the boxed set for my birthday.

Bookworm Princess said...

Have you seen all the movies yet? I want to see Eclipse again if you haven't.